Innove's main objective is to coordinate lifelong learning development activities. This includes the implementation of related projects and the dispersal of EU Structural Funds in Estonia.
We have rich experience and a strong knowledge base in the following fields:
- General education
- Vocational education
- Development of lifelong guidance services
- Administration of EU Structural Funds
- Administration of Tallinn European School
International cooperation is an important part of Innove's daily activities.
Our aim in international cooperation is:
- to transfer international know-how and innovation to support the development of education in Estonia;
- to be a partner in international co-operation and to export Estonian experience by providing expertise and know-how in the fields of general and vocational education, lifelong guidance services, and the administration of the EU Structural Funds.
Innove is active in developing and implementing international projects, organising study visits and conferences. We are pleased to host international groups to introduce our work, accomplishments and plans.
Our main partners in Estonia are: the Ministry of Education and Research, the Ministry of Social Affairs, the Estonian Qualification Authority, the Archimedes Foundation, employers' associations, educational institutions, service providers and stakeholders in the field of lifelong learning and guidance, and EU mobility network representatives.