Foundation Innove mediates EU structural Funds assistance since 2004. In 2004-2006 Innove was responsible for all ESF and ERDF measures in education. In 2007-2013 Innove coordinates the Structural Funds assistance in the areas of education and working life within the Operational Programme for Human Resource Development and the Operational programe for the Development of the Living Enviroment. Innove mediates European Social Funds (ESF) assistance (over 397 M€ in total) and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) investments (over 213 M€ in total).
Innove Structural Funds Agency main tasks:
- Counselling and informing applicants and wider public
- Processing of project applications, coordinating evaluation and selection procedures
- Making financing decisions
- Checking payment claims and submitting payment orders to the Paying Authority
- Conducting on-the-spot verifications
- Collecting data for monitoring
- Dealing with irregularities and recoveries.
The agency comprises 4 units:
- Lifelong Learning Unit
- Labour Market Unit
- Investment Unit
- Monitoring Unit