Vision: We prepare for the future!
We are flexible, we stay up to date with changes, and consider future needs. We use societal expectations of knowledge, skills, and development competencies to create opportunities for teachers, students, and other groups’ needs.
Mission Statement: We bridge the gap between different educational organizations and representatives.
We help facilitate communication and cooperation between education and labour market partners. We cooperate and learn from the highest ranked education and labour partners, and similarly strive to be the best in our own field.
- Open to new information: We are starting and supporting new ideas and activities. We dare to make innovative decisions and take responsibility for those decisions. We value feedback because it makes us stronger and better. We dare to grow and to change the world.
- Goal-oriented: Our work is meaningful, effective, and valuable. The reason and process behind our work is clear to all employees.
- Caring: We care about our employees and our work results. While we are achieving our goals, we are attentive of our employees’, clients’, and partners’ ideas, thoughts, and societal expectations. We use all resources carefully and sustainably.
Main Goals 2016-2020
• A learning environment that supports life-long learning and provides multiple opportunities;
• Learning concepts that support all students’ development
• An organization that is sustainable, productive, and full of motivated employees.