Registration no.: 90008287
Address: Lõõtsa 4, 11415 Tallinn
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30–17.00
Phone: +372 735 0500, 735 0501
How to get to us?
You can reach our office by public transportation:
- Tram no. 4 Tondi – Lennujaam (timetable)
- Bus no. 15 Viru keskus – Sõjamäe (timetable)
- Bus no. 7 Seli–Sõjamäe (timetable)
- Bus no. 65 Mustakivi tee – Lennujaam (timetable)
- Bus no. 45 Väike-Õismäe – Ülemiste (timetable)
Coming from the city centre by bus, get off at the stop Dvigatel, which is located approximately 50 m from our building, between the Nortali and the Helmes building. Going to the city centre by bus, the stop Dvigatel is located right in front of our building. Coming or going by tram, the stop is Ülemiste linnak, which is located on Keevise street.
When driving to us, a parking area is located right across the street from our building. Ülemiste City campus guests may park in the EP 90 parking area for free for up to 2 hours if using a parking clock. If you need to stay in Innove for longer, then you must notify the organizer of the event or our information desk of your car’s registration plate. Map of the parking area EP 90.
- SEB Pank – EE891010220034796011 (BIC ehk SWIFT kood – EEUHEE2X);
- Swedbank – EE932200221023778606 (BIC ehk SWIFT kood – HABAEE2X);
- Danske Bank – EE403300333416110002 (BIC ehk SWIFT kood – FOREEE2X);
- Luminor Bank – EE701700017001577198 (BIC ehk SWIFT kood – NDEAEE2X).
Reference number: 3500080886
According to the changes in the Estonian Accounting Act, starting from July 1st, Foundation Innove accepts only electronically issued invoices. Our operator is e-arveldaja (Centre of Registers and Information Systems 70000310).
Further information about electronic invoices and the choice of the operator can be found HERE (the information is in Estonian).