Through various projects supported by European Social Fund, Innove creates opportunities for the substantive development and popularization of education in our society.
- We support the professional development of teachers and school leaders (the ÕKPAT project). In order to do that, we organize various continuing education courses and promote the reputation of the teaching profession in our society. You will find all training courses and learning events in our continuing education calendar (in Estonian).
- We support the development of vocational and higher education in meeting labor market needs (the PRÕM project). For example, we are working on the development and implementation of the internship and work-based learning programmes and offer opportunities for additional language learning.
- In the framework of PRÕM, we also work on image building and promotion of vocational education. To do that, we organize the vocational skills festival Young Master, which includes competitions. We provide information on vocational education and study possibilities on the website kutseharidus.ee and in other media.
- Entrepreneurship education is the development of entrepreneurial mindset, knowledge and attitude in students. The development of entrepreneurship education in Estonia is carried out in the framework of the program national program Edu Tegu (Deed of Success).
- We develop new digital solutions for learning and teaching in the framework of the ESF supported program “Development and introduction of modern and innovative teaching materials.“