Differences in the organization of examinations due to an emergency situation in the third quarter of 2020:
- Directions for people taking the exam in Jõhvi or Narva (in Estonian)
- Directions for people taking the exam in Tallinn, Pärnu or Tartu (in Estonian)
- We shall notify the person of the result of the examination in writing or by e-mail within 45 days as of the taking of the examination.
- We shall make the certificate available to the person who has passed the examination through the state portal www.eesti.ee.
- A person who does not have a personal identification code issued in the Republic of Estonia shall be issued a certificate in a form that allows for the reproduction of the certificate in writing.”.
Basis (§ 91): https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/113092012005?leiaKehtiv
The Estonian language proficiency examinations at all levels take place at least once a quarter. Consultations prior to examinations are available for everyone, and you can take part even if you have not applied for taking the examination. All examinations and consultations start at 10 am.
|B1||13.09.2020 – also in Pärnu, if at least 5 participants|
08.11.2020 – also in Helsinki
|05.09.2020, in Tartu 12.09.2020 (cancelled)|
31.10.2020, in Tartu 07.11.2020
|06.09.2020, in Tartu 13.09.2020 (cancelled)|
01.11.2020, in Tartu 08.11.2020
There will be no pre-exam consultations in august 2020.
Examinations and consultations are held at:
- Tallinn: Pae Gymnasium, Pae 5;
- Tartu: Examination Point, Jakobi 2;
- Jõhvi: Ida-Virumaa Vocational Education Centre, Kutse 13 (entrance from B-building, go along the corridor to the C-building);
- Narva: Estonian Gymnasium, Kraavi 1;
- Pärnu: Pärnu Tammsaare Kool, A.H.Tammsaare pst 30;
- Helsinki: Sörnäisten rantatie 22, 00540.