The Examination Information System (EIS) is an electronic environment for the preparation of tasks and conducting tests, including examinations.
In the EIS we refer to all exams, tests, and standard-determining tests as tests.
- to carry out and administer tests (both paper and electronic)
- to evaluate the tests electronically
- to provide feedback on performance, and display evaluated tests for teachers/pupils
- to compile and store electronic tasks
- for teachers and pupils to use tasks stored in the electronic bank
EIS can be used by students, teachers, parents, examination center specialists and task writers.