Innove cooperates with many countries in different networks and projects. Exchange of know-how with accelerates positive change in the education sector both in Estonia and in our partnering countries.
- Introduce Estonian general and vocational education systems to foreign visitors, giving an overview our education systems, its success factors, achievements and plans. Study visits to schools and businesses are also available upon request. More information on courses we offer HERE.
- Exchange our knowledge, best practices and know-how with foreign countries to assist in improving education systems in EU Eastern Partnership countries,
- Learn about the successes of other countries and international know-how to acquire innovative ideas to enrich Estonian education systems.
- Initiate and implement international educational projects in cooperation with foreign partners from around the world.
- Participate in various cooperation networks.
Currently undergoing international cooperation:
- Erasmus+ KA2 project „My Journey – My Mobility“ – introducing VET in Estonia to heads of schools in Malta.
- Assistance to Georgian general education in collaboration with UNICEF.
- Sharing Estonian experience to support Ukrainian vocational education reforms.
- Project “Enhancing TVET relevance to Labor Market needs in Egypt”.
- UNICEF project “Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Belarus”.
- ITSVET – developing a curriculum for teaching ICT security specialists in VET. The Central Baltic Programme Project CB36.
You can find previous / completed international projects that Innove has been involved in here.