Through the years, we have been partners in many international projects. Our goal is to keep up with the newest developments in the field of education in the world and to share Estonia’s best practices with other countries that want to upgrade their education system.
Completed projects that we have been involved in:
- Strengthening access to quality education for children in Georgia
- Sharing the Estonian Experience to Support Multilingual Learning in Ukraine
- Enhancing TVET relevance to Labor Market needs in Egypt
- ITSVET – developing a curriculum for teaching ICT security specialists in VET. The Central Baltic Programme Project CB36.
- Assistance to Georgian general education in collaboration with UNICEF.
- Until the end of 2018, Innove represented Estonia in the Euroguidance network.
- Supporting inclusive education in Ukraine (in Estonian)
- Assessment of Transversal Skills 2020
- Estonian experience to support Ukrainian vocational education reforms in Volyn oblast
- Sharing Estonian experience to support the development of vocational education and training in Western Ukraine
- Co-operation project II “Transfer of Estonian Best Practices to Support the Competitiveness of Georgian VET Sector”
- ECVET for Elderly Care (EFEC)
- National Teams of ECVET Experts
- Development of the Estonian Continuing Education and Training Roadmap and Action Plan for the Building Sector to 2020 (Buildest)
- Support to the Development of the Georgian Vocational Education and Training II
- Support to VET, Labour Market and LLL Systems in the Northern Part of Cyprus (VETLAM), EuropeAid/125925/C/SER/CY
- Leonardo da Vinci 2009 Policies and Practices in LLL
- Transfer of Estonian Best Practices to Support the Competitiveness of the Georgian VET Sector
- BUILDEST II – Developing the Training Schemes and Materials for Non-qualified and Qualified Workforce and Trainers’ Training in the Estonian Construction Sector to Achieve EU2020 Energy Efficiency Targets
- European Solutions of Quality Assurance in VET (ESQA)
- Transferability of Skills, Competition and Assessment Standards for better recognition of skills within EU (TOSCA)
- National Authorities for Apprenticeship: Implementing Work Based Learning in Latvia. Lithuania and Estonia (WBL-Balt)
- Overview of the International Cooperation of the Language Immersion centre in 2015
- Assistance to Georgian General Education in collaboration with the United Nations Children’s Fund
- Cooperation with the Bahrain Kingdom Qualification System`s (BQF) project team (in Estonian)
You can find our currently ongoing cooperation projects HERE.