This module introduces EIS – a student-friendly and reliable approach to testing.
E-Tests and the e-Assessment database EIS is linked to the Estonian Education Information system and X-Road. This makes it possible for people to obtain the relevant information from the system according to the target group. Users must register themselves under different roles – teachers, students, parents, experts and others. The main beneficiaries are general education students, education providers and education authorities at regional and national level.
In this module you will learn about the effectiveness of using EIS for:
- developing e-Items and e-Tests;
- performing tests;
- administrating digital and paper-based tests;
- registering students for tests;
- providing quick and appropriate feedback to students and teachers;
- authentic assessment and personalized reporting results.
Duration: 1.5 hrs