This module provides an overview about the educational support we offer for people with SEN – special educational needs.
If a student’s disability or disorder requires a highly specialised organization of studies or support services, he or she is provided an opportunity to study in a special group or attend a special school. Parents can choose what suits their child better – a regular or a special school. The trends in the state co-ordinated development of the organization of studies for students with special educational needs are described in the relevant concept for the organization of studies for special needs students.
In this module, you will:
- learn about the organization of studies for students with special educational needs at the regional and national level;
- see the support measures for students with special educational needs;
- find out about regional guidance centres;
- learn about students with SEN in vocational education (VET);
- see study materials for students with special educational needs;
- look at the assessment and examination of SEN students;
- learn about state support options.
Duration: 1.5 hrs