We are partners in many international projects. Our goal is to keep up with the newest developments in the field of education in the world and to share Estonia’s best practices with other countries that want to upgrade their education system.
Currently ongoing projects:
- Enhancing the quality and effectiveness of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system in Moldova
- Provision of expertise and experience on criterion-referenced testing in Slovakia
- Enhancing TVET relevance to Labour Market needs in Egypt
- Strengthening access to quality education for children in Georgia
- Sharing the Estonian experience to support multilingual learning in Ukraine
- ASTEL: A STep towards new European Learning: a digital and personalized approach.
- Erasmus+ KA2 project „My Journey – My Mobility“ – introducing VET in Estonia to heads of schools in Malta.
- Sharing Estonian experience to support Ukrainian vocational education reforms.
- UNICEF project “Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Belarus”.
You can find completed international projects that Innove has been involved in here.