We are partners in many international projects. Our goal is to keep up with the newest developments in the field of education in the world and to share Estonia’s best practices with other countries that want to upgrade their education system.
Currently ongoing projects:
- Sharing the Estonian experience to support multilingual learning in Ukraine
- ASTEL: A STep towards new European Learning: a digital and personalized approach.
- Erasmus+ KA2 project „My Journey – My Mobility“ – introducing VET in Estonia to heads of schools in Malta.
- Sharing Estonian experience to support Ukrainian vocational education reforms.
- UNICEF project “Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Belarus”.
- ITSVET – developing a curriculum for teaching ICT security specialists in VET. The Central Baltic Programme Project CB36.
You can find completed international projects that Innove has been involved in here.