We are partners in many international projects. Our goal is to keep up with the newest developments in the field of education in the world and to share Estonia’s best practices with other countries that want to upgrade their education system.
Currently ongoing projects:
- Promoting Quality Education for All Children Through Improving the National Curriculum for Grades 11-12 in Georgia
- EU programme “Better Skills for Modern Ukraine” (EU4Skills)
- Enhancing the quality and effectiveness of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system in Moldova
- Provision of expertise and experience on criterion-referenced testing in Slovakia
- Erasmus+ KA2 project „My Journey – My Mobility“ – introducing VET in Estonia to heads of schools in Malta
You can find completed international projects that Innove has been involved in here.