Estonia has recently become a successful role model in education worldwide. According to the 2015 results of the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), Estonia was ranked 1st in Europe and 3rd in the world. We can share our know-how and offer insights that might inspire and help other countries in improving their education systems.
We have created the project “Sharing the best practices of Estonian education with developing countries“ in order to offer specialists and officials working in the field of education in various developing countries a chance to visit Estonia to learn about our best practices.
The group should include experts of different educational areas, for example:
- Representatives of the ministry of education
- Other relevant organizations responsible for education
- Local municipality persons responsible for education
- Representatives of the university
- VET education specialists or policy makers
- Pre school education specialists or policy makers
- Journalists, who covers educational topics
During one week you will have an opportunity to learn and experience the best practices of Estonian education:
- Visits to schools and other educational institutions
- Meetings and knowledge exchange with experts and relevant parties
- Meeting at the Ministry of Education and Research
- Learning about: educational reforms, key factors behind good PISA results of Estonian students, Lifelong Learning Strategy, e-Estonia and Digital Focus in Education and other topics that may interest you
- And the chance to establish contacts with local educational institutions for further possible cooperation
Project period: 15 September 2018 – 14 September 2020.
The project is funded by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ means of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this project, please contact us!
Senior Specialist of International Cooperation
Phone: +372 735 0656