We share Estonian best practices and advice with the state of Ukraine in order to help Ukraine in reforming its vocational education. In cooperation with our Ukrainian partners, we are:
- creating development plans for Ukrainian pilotschools;
- conducting training and internship for school administrations;
- conducting internships also for Estonian partner schools;
- conducting master classes in eight Ukrainian pilotschools. In these classes, we will introduce the means of implementing modern teaching methodologies;
- supporting the conduction of 6-8 output-based curricula, engaging employers from the chosen sector as well.
This project continues achieving the objectives of the previous project carried out in 2016–2018: “Estonian experience to support Ukrainian vocational education reforms in Volyn oblast“. Models then piloted in Volyn oblast will now be introduced in Khmelnytsky and Rivne oblasts.
Project period: 1.09.2018–28.02.2020
Project partners: Volyn Oblast government, seven Estonian and eight Ukrainian VET institutions, ministries of education of both countries.
The project is funded by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ means of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid.