For the third time Euroguidance Estonia hosts foreign interns – six bachelor students from University of Applied Labour Studies in Mannheim, Germany.
A one-month internship allows to have an excellent opportunity for a dialogue between experienced professionals and student counsellors. The interns get a chance to:
- experience learning in multicultural environments and mobility;
- to discuss, share and compare their own daily guidance work with peers from the other countries;
- acquire an overview of the world of education, labour market and lifelong guidance in Estonia;
- practice professional terminology and participate in discussions in a foreign language;
- widen professional network and co-operation opportunities;
- practice, understand and reflect on new methods;
- discover a new culture.
The previous years have shown that the students appreciated highly the opportunity to visit actual practice guidance in many different educational institutions. The host practitioners valued highest the opportunity to reflect on their guidance methods, practice professional language and learn about systems and services in Germany.
This year the interns will be in Estonia from 2nd till 25th of May and visit 7 different regions throughout the country.