Innove and Innove Rajaleidja specialists are doing their best to share useful information to parents for supporting their children during the COVID-19 pandemic. This website contains advice and useful information for parents. The list is being updated.
- Tips for students for coping well during Corona crisis
- Videos for School Students: Tips on How to Cope with Distance Learning
- New Videos: 10 Tips for Teachers and Parents on How to Cope with Distance Learning
- Estonian Facebook group “Igale koolilapsele arvuti” where you can ask for help if your child doesn’t have a computer for remote schoolwork
- New leaflet informs parents on where to find help for their child
- Rajaleidja centers are closed, but we offer e-counselling for parents and education workers
- How can parents support their children during distant learning?
- Q&A for parents about studies at home
- How to talk to children about Coronavirus