Innove coordinates the conduct of international and national educational research in Estonia:
- PISA – Program for International Student Assessment.
- TALIS – Teaching and Learning International Survey that collects data on the learning environment and teachers’ working conditions in the OECD countries.
- Satisfaction surveys (in Estonian) – student, teacher and parent satisfaction with the Estonian education system.
- Background studies of state examinations (in Estonian) – how the school environment, pupils motivation and study skills are related to their teacher’s knowledge of teaching strategies and skills.
- Research in the field of career and educational counseling (in Estonian).
- Research in the field of vocational education (in Estonian).